I approached the publisher of Bird Therapy, Unbound, a few weeks ago to ask if I could have some copies of my book to send out to organisations working and supporting with mental health. Chris from Team4Nature tweeted out for me to ask for nominations and we got over 60 in the end. I sat down and chose 20 last week, which is how many books Unbound gifted me (bloody awesome!) Below are the names of the 20 organisations, their website links, where they’re based and who nominated them.
1. The Welcome Project – Surrey. Nominated by Steve Pont.
2. Life at Number 27 – Oxfordshire. Nominated by NickRPhotography
3. South West Samaritans – Cornwall. Nominated by Norma Hines.
4. Harmeny Education Trust – Midlothian. Nominated by Lesley Totten.
5. Lancashire NHS Trust – Lancashire. Nominated by Kat Taylor.
6. NNUH Library – Norfolk. Nominated by ‘Charlotte’
7. Combat Stress – national. Nominated by multiple people.
8. Teens+ Scotland – Scotland. Nominated by Fi Brown.
9. Johnny’s Happy Place – Northamptonshire. Nominated by Marie Morrison
10. Ullapool Men’s Shed – Ross, Scotland. Nominated by Finlay Pringle.
11. CPFT NHS Trust – Northamptonshire. Nominated by Maggie Barker.
12. Nene Park – Northamptonshire. Nominated by Charron Pugsley-Hill
13. eQeltd – Greater Manchester. Nominated by Dave Barker.
14. West Norfolk Mind – Norfolk. Nominated by ‘Turtledove Norfolk’
15. Brackenhurst Campus Library – Nottinghamshire. Nominated by ‘BrackLibraryCat’
16. Jeremy Squire at RSPB Loch Leven – Perthshire. Anonymous nomination.
17. Bridewell Gardens – Oxfordshire. Nominated by Daisy Tyson Taylor.
18. Arts in Care Homes – National. Self-nomination.
19. Herts Mind – Hertfordshire. Nominated by ‘HeathDweller’
20. Hellesdon Hospital MBU – Norfolk. Nominated by Sarah Parton.